Mission94 is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for all users, including those with disabilities. We continuously monitor and apply appropriate accessibility standards to enhance the user experience.
Our Commitment to Accessibility
To uphold our commitment to accessibility at Mission94, (https://mission94firearms.com/), we have implemented the following measures:
- Designated Accessibility Officer: We have appointed an Accessibility Officer responsible for monitoring website accessibility.
- Staff Training: Our staff members receive accessibility training to ensure they can contribute to a more inclusive digital environment.
- Clear Responsibilities: We assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities to make sure that accessibility improvements are effectively carried out.
- Quality Assurance: We employ rigorous quality assurance methods to maintain and improve accessibility.
We strive to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA standards, as defined by WCAG, to provide an accessible online experience.
Your Feedback Matters
We value your feedback on the accessibility of our website. If you encounter any accessibility challenges, please let us know through our Feedback Form.
Compatibility with Browsers and Assistive Technologies
Our website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
– Google Chrome web browser on Windows
Limitations and Potential Solutions
While we are committed to improving accessibility, we acknowledge some limitations and are actively working on solutions:
- Color Contrast: Enabling Accessibility Mode in the website footer enhances color contrast.
- PDF Documents: Some legacy documents may lack accessibility tags, but we are actively working to remediate all PDF documents.
- YouTube Videos: We are aware of issues with keyboard focus order in the “More Videos” section and are working to improve it.
- Embedded Google Maps: ALT tags on embedded images and focusable elements within hidden ARIA elements are areas we are addressing.
- Web Forms: Certain third-party donation/giving forms may have images and icons without equivalent text, but we are striving to enhance this aspect.
- Missing Form Label: Accessibility evaluation platforms may flag a missing form label error on the interactive chat widget, but it’s a false-positive issue that does not affect individuals using screen readers.
We have evaluated website accessibility through both self-assessment and external evaluation processes.
This statement was last updated on: 2023-10-27